- “Objections just mean they don’t want it enough.”
- “Objections mean they don’t trust you enough.”
- “Objections are where the true selling begins.”
All of those may be true, and none of them may be true. But I TRULY think that we need to let go of overcoming objections in coaching and consulting sales conversations. In this episode, we’re going to talk more specifically about the idea of overcoming objections in coaching and consulting sales.
- What does it mean to “overcome” objections?
- Common types of objections (with examples)
- Test the waters by asking for permission
🎤Want your question to be answered in a future episode? Leave us a voice message here
🎧Episodes mentioned in this episode (You SHOULD listen to):
▶ Sign up for the Why Workshop mini-course: https://products.defythestatusquo.com/the-why-workshop
Mentioned in this episode:
Ready to get crystal clear on your WHY so you can scale your business ethically?
Ready to get crystal clear on your WHY so you can scale your business ethically? Join my self-paced Why Workshop to get clear on your Why for your business. Get access: https://products.defythestatusquo.com/the-why-workshop
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy