227. Entrepreneurship as an Identity
On today’s Marketing Monday, we're going to be talking about Entrepreneurship as an Identity and we're digging into another RESEARCH paper.
You will learn:
- Why do most businesses take 2-3 years to see profitability
- The results of a survey I found for Information Entrepreneurs (infopreneurs) showed that it takes 5 years to see profitability
Why Entrepreneurs on average:
- make less than employed peers
- have more strained relationships
- have more mental health struggles
So if you're a coach, consultant, or service-based business owner who wants to dive deep into Entrepreneurship and know more about what Entrepreneurship as an Identity is - then tap play, and let's dive right in.
Follow along on Instagram at @defythestatusquobiz
Research Study: https://tinyurl.com/ycktxhfy
Resources mentioned - Check out The Duped Podcast: https://tinyurl.com/kc84hp8z
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy